INSTAGIB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home forum for gaming clan INSTAGIB

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» PS4 / Vita
Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» leaving GIB
Dropping like flies. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» movie trailer
Dropping like flies. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 am by Lusitanian

» MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!
Dropping like flies. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am by chris_vicious

» Logos & Sigs.
Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm by Guest

» Dropping like flies.
Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm by chris_vicious

» Get to know a clan member!
Dropping like flies. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm by Guest

» If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.
Dropping like flies. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm by Lusitanian

» YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........
Dropping like flies. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm by Guest

Poll
What day do you want for Tourneys/Matches? Top two win.
sunday
Dropping like flies. I_vote_lcap30%Dropping like flies. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
monday
Dropping like flies. I_vote_lcap7%Dropping like flies. I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
tuesday
Dropping like flies. I_vote_lcap14%Dropping like flies. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
wednesday
Dropping like flies. I_vote_lcap12%Dropping like flies. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
thursday
 12% [ 5 ]
friday
 12% [ 5 ]
saturday
Dropping like flies. I_vote_lcap14%Dropping like flies. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is iG*BitchBlaster

Our users have posted a total of 1747 messages in 204 subjects

Dropping like flies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

Dropping like flies. Empty
PostSubject: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 am

So i just deleted a few more members. Im done sending out emails about being active and whatnot. Obviously there are a good number of you that never have to worry about being terminated, and you should know who you are. You are the ones that i play with on a regular basis, some of you daily. You will not be deleted but i am getting very tired of the people that joined because they liked the idea of the clan but didnt participate in that idea.

So yeah... we are pretty short on members after this evening. I have not actively recruited anybody in a long time and maybe i am to blame. I will start getting the name out there tomorrow and try to bring in some new dudes. For those of you that are left, i am sorry, but you are participation is needed now more than ever. We have 5-6 tourneys in the next 48 hours ranging from 4v4 to 6v6 and we need to not only show up, but win.

Between the tourneys and practice this weekend i myself will take part in a large forum sweeping to recruit new dudes. It will not be the same as it was in the beginning though. We are going to make them try out in private rooms with us. Show us what they can offer and go from there. Please be prepared to test these people, as i will need all of your opinions on whether or not they are invited. Nobody will get an invite from now on until they are registered here and show that they are willing to be active in the clan.

tomorrow will be non stop kz2 day for me as the wife and daughter are leaving town for a 4 days. I will be dedicated to this site, recruiting, gaming, and everything else that is involved in leading this clan. I hope to see as many of you online as possible.

D.
Back to top Go down
https://instagib.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 am

ihatederekreed wrote:
So i just deleted a few more members. Im done sending out emails about being active and whatnot. Obviously there are a good number of you that never have to worry about being terminated, and you should know who you are. You are the ones that i play with on a regular basis, some of you daily. You will not be deleted but i am getting very tired of the people that joined because they liked the idea of the clan but didnt participate in that idea.

So yeah... we are pretty short on members after this evening. I have not actively recruited anybody in a long time and maybe i am to blame. I will start getting the name out there tomorrow and try to bring in some new dudes. For those of you that are left, i am sorry, but you are participation is needed now more than ever. We have 5-6 tourneys in the next 48 hours ranging from 4v4 to 6v6 and we need to not only show up, but win.

Between the tourneys and practice this weekend i myself will take part in a large forum sweeping to recruit new dudes. It will not be the same as it was in the beginning though. We are going to make them try out in private rooms with us. Show us what they can offer and go from there. Please be prepared to test these people, as i will need all of your opinions on whether or not they are invited. Nobody will get an invite from now on until they are registered here and show that they are willing to be active in the clan.

tomorrow will be non stop kz2 day for me as the wife and daughter are leaving town for a 4 days. I will be dedicated to this site, recruiting, gaming, and everything else that is involved in leading this clan. I hope to see as many of you online as possible.

D.
ok cool i like the sound of KZ2 day and could u not delete tdmike37 hes my bro he is tryin to register but forgot email =( so he has to make a new 1 and then register with a difrent name cause he cant use the same one his name will be tdmike36 on the forum so he will register in at least one week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

Remember that dude Xain101 we were playing with? Do you think he was any good?
Back to top Go down
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:04 am

I will send him an invite.

To be brutally honest, we have a few members that are not top players themselves, its not about how good you are, its about how well you play with us. Zetsui might not have the best KDR and might not be sitting top ranks but he was playing a damn good medic yesterday, one of the best ive played with probably.

Not trying to be mean Zet, sorry if that burns a bit.

I will invite anybody, whether or not they accept and whether or not we keep them around is another story.

ALso, MPOP: Please see if Tdmike can start playing with us. I have yet to see him ingame ( i dont think i have ever seen him play KZ2).

D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

He doesnt have a mic yet I think. I'll ask him about it later.
Back to top Go down
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:15 am

Its fine if he doesnt have a mic. He can still hear what we are saying and as long as he listens its fine. He will not be able to play in tourneys or challenges without a mic though, only public or private games.

D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 am

I don't have anything to do today so I'll look around boards for possible recruits.
Back to top Go down
chris_vicious

chris_vicious

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm

We should check their stats on KZ.com so we can make sure they arent rocket noobs or shotgun noobs. Also to make sure they will help the team.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ieffinloveyou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping like flies.   Dropping like flies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping like flies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INSTAGIB :: CLAN INFO-
Jump to: