INSTAGIB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home forum for gaming clan INSTAGIB

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» PS4 / Vita
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» leaving GIB
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» movie trailer
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 am by Lusitanian

» MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am by chris_vicious

» Logos & Sigs.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm by Guest

» Dropping like flies.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm by chris_vicious

» Get to know a clan member!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm by Guest

» If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm by Lusitanian

» YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm by Guest

Poll
What day do you want for Tourneys/Matches? Top two win.
sunday
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_lcap30%YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
monday
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_lcap7%YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
tuesday
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_lcap14%YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
wednesday
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_lcap12%YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
thursday
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_lcap12%YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
friday
 12% [ 5 ]
saturday
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_lcap14%YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is iG*BitchBlaster

Our users have posted a total of 1747 messages in 204 subjects

YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... Empty
PostSubject: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........   YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:42 am

So now that we are starting to get a structure going and finally starting to get a few games with each other, a few things have come to my attention. We also discussed this a bit last night on home, but here are a few things to keep in mind.

1. READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS! They are very simple to live by. Stay active on this forum and stay active in games... those are the biggest ones. We are only allowing 64 members, so if you are not contributing to the clan in any way, shape, or form you will be kicked in order to make room for others (this is more important as our numbers grow)

2. If i have not seen you post on this forum by the time i have the KZ2 clan registered ingame.... you will not get an invite.

3. Playing ingame (right now) is not that big of a deal as not all of us own the same games, but if within the first week or so i have not played with you on KZ2 (or you have not played with any other clan member) you will be kicked.

Thats all i have off the top of my head right now, and i have to get driving to my meeting because it takes like two hours to get there... but if anybody else has anything to add to this... PLEASE ADD TO THIS THREAD!!!! This is not MY clan and I do not make up the rules... WE all do... so if you are not adding anything, somebody else will... and it may just be the rule that gets you kicked out...

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EVERYTHING I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW IS IN THE ORIGINAL RULES AND REGULATIONS AND SHOULD NOT BE A SHOCK! THEY WERE ALL THERE ON DAY ONE WHEN YOU SIGNED UP!

D.
Back to top Go down
https://instagib.forumotion.com
Lusitanian

Lusitanian

PostSubject: Re: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........   YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 am

nope, no shock here, happy to abide by those rules. Cant really think of anything else to add but if i do ill put it up ASAP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........   YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:02 pm

I hear you loud and clear.

I do feel bad that I havent played with anyone yet but once we all have KZ2 I know that will change.
Back to top Go down
imabeast48

imabeast48

PostSubject: Re: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........   YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 pm

charkol wrote:
I hear you loud and clear.

I do feel bad that I havent played with anyone yet but once we all have KZ2 I know that will change.

dont worry about it man. just as long as your playin somethin by yourself to get warmed up for kz2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........   YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks dude, I have been practicing on the demo a little.

I can't wait til Friday, its gonna be so sweet! I'm hoping that the gamestop near me will have a midnight launch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........   YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF........... Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INSTAGIB :: CLAN INFO-
Jump to: