INSTAGIB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home forum for gaming clan INSTAGIB

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» PS4 / Vita
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» leaving GIB
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» movie trailer
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 am by Lusitanian

» MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am by chris_vicious

» Logos & Sigs.
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm by Guest

» Dropping like flies.
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm by chris_vicious

» Get to know a clan member!
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm by Guest

» If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm by Lusitanian

» YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm by Guest

Poll
What day do you want for Tourneys/Matches? Top two win.
sunday
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_lcap30%If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
monday
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_lcap7%If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
tuesday
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_lcap14%If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
wednesday
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_lcap12%If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
thursday
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_lcap12%If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
friday
 12% [ 5 ]
saturday
If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_lcap14%If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is iG*BitchBlaster

Our users have posted a total of 1747 messages in 204 subjects

If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. Empty
PostSubject: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 pm

So, only a few more days now and we will all hopefully be mashing together in one of the best FPS MP experiences ever made. Being so close, and also due to some other threads that some of you have posted, i figured this is a good time to start discussing leadership rolls in the clan.

Officers in-game will be able to set up clan matches, determine Valor wages, accept matches, invite players, and quite a few other very important things. This means that ANY officer could bet ALL of our valor points on a match against ANY clan. While i do not have a problem with handing out this sort of responsibility, i want to make sure EVERYBODY is ok with the Officer choices.

Soooo... this thread is primarily to get the topic going on who is interested. If you are interested in the role of OFFICER for this clan... please post in this thread stating that you are willing to take on the role and responsibilities. I dont want to appoint somebody officer and have then not even want it.

I hope everybody watches this thread and takes notice of who is wanting to be officer. If you are gaming with these people, or talking to them, keep in mind that they want to control the entire point system that KZ2 is based on, and they could possibly help us win thousands of Valor or possibly lose everything we have. (remember that Officer roll is not so much a K/D ratio skill type of roll... and this should not determine your choices.... Officers will be more tactical and team based skills... look for people that are good with communication and make good tactical calls in-game)

Once we have the game and the clan is registered... a POLL will be posted with all members that would like to be Officer... the poll will run throughout the weekend (or longer if need be) and we may even have a Home get-together to discuss and vote on this subject. (incase you didnt know, it was announced that KZ2 will have Home capabilities on day of launch).

So i guess thats about it... the rest if up to you and your fellow clan brothers.

Also, if you are not interested but would look to mention another player that you think would make a good candidate, please mention it and i will PM them to let them know and suggest that they post in this thread if they are interested.

Thanks guys.

D.
Back to top Go down
https://instagib.forumotion.com
Lusitanian

Lusitanian

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:56 pm

hmmm....i would def. like to be considered for officership lol. Didnt rlly wanna put my name in at first cause i feel like i need to earn the rank of officer.....but u stated there was gonna be a vote so it makes me feel if i deserve it then ill get the rank. The only thing id have to say though with the valor points, id prob. try to conversate with at least another officer or you before betting anything, wouldnt feel right if i waged valor points without discussing it with any of the officers or leader. Eventually i think it would be good if we could set up some kind of way for figuring out how much valor to wage depending on certain factors (i.e. how much valor we have, they have, big match or small, etc.) so we can get in a lot of clan matches without so much discussion.
Back to top Go down
TheFeig

TheFeig

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah, I would definitely be up for it. I have pretty good organizational skills and tend to be very analytical and tactical (kind of an extension from work since my job requires those qualities on a daily basis). I'm the same way as Lusitanian about wagering Valor. I think upwards of a certain wager amount (which we would have to discuss) there should be many more people in the clan involved in the decision. After all, we're all in this together, and we should be making big decisions like that as a team.
Back to top Go down
http://v2.metalreviews.com
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

to clarify:

Of course all Valor amount situations should be discussed with all involved clan members. Valor determines your rank and standing in the boards. What i was saying was that... somebody COULD if they wanted to... basically throw it all away. This could be on accident, it could be out of spite, it could be for any number of reasons good or bad. The reason i mentioned it was because if i appoint somebody Officer i want it to be because everybody trust their decision making and will stand behind the choices made.

It was more of a "be careful who you vote for..." type of thing.

D.
Back to top Go down
https://instagib.forumotion.com
manrivas

manrivas

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 pm

I would like to be considered for this too. I would consider myself pretty responsible and would stand for every action i would commit. On valor i think its something that would have to be discussed with everyone. But like derek said it would be pretty easy to throw it all away. So happy voting in the polls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 am

I wouldn't mind doing it I just am worried that I wouldn't have the time to always be on to play. Besides I haven't played online with anyone else yet.
Back to top Go down
Lusitanian

Lusitanian

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm

oo, well now that its clarified and know what u mean lol, a rlly do like how everythin is being run thus far in the clan. how everything is a democracy basically, even for what team we were gonna be most, we voted on that. And now voting for officers, thats great!, rather then the leader pickin fav. or someone being appointed by stats. I rlly hope this clan gets off the ground and gets big, and w.e. rankin i hold ill try my hardest to keep in the clan and help it get there. Also, derek, dont let anyone succeed you who is a douche or something lol, last thing i need is you gettin this clan to the top and have it be all cool etc. then some jerk-face-loser-head come in and like redo everything and turn it to crap.....lol not that i think u would, but just puttin that out there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.   If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.
Page 1 of 1