INSTAGIB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home forum for gaming clan INSTAGIB

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» PS4 / Vita
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» leaving GIB
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» movie trailer
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 am by Lusitanian

» MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am by chris_vicious

» Logos & Sigs.
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm by Guest

» Dropping like flies.
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm by chris_vicious

» Get to know a clan member!
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm by Guest

» If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm by Lusitanian

» YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm by Guest

Poll
What day do you want for Tourneys/Matches? Top two win.
sunday
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_lcap30%MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
monday
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_lcap7%MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
tuesday
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_lcap14%MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
wednesday
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_lcap12%MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
thursday
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_lcap12%MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
friday
 12% [ 5 ]
saturday
MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_lcap14%MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is iG*BitchBlaster

Our users have posted a total of 1747 messages in 204 subjects

MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! Empty
PostSubject: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm

This is the list that is coming together from the KZ.com forum as well as PSN Forum. I will add in the names there when i have a few more signed up. If you are coming here for the first time looking to join, just post here stating that you are interested in joining and post your PSN (and XBLA if applicable) names here (if different from your registered forum name)... start posting with us and become active in discussions... and your in..

Thanks.
D.

For CURRENT member list and other info check INSTAGIB on KILLZONE.COM

Thanks and enjoy...

D.

Last edited by ihatederekreed on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://instagib.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Hey, I posted over on the psn forums about joining. I dont have a mic YET. I'll get one by staurday with the money I'm getting.
Back to top Go down
TheFeig

TheFeig

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:05 pm

I noticed your thread on the PSN forums, and this clan looks like exactly what I'm looking for: a clan that doesn't take themselves overly seriously and welcomes those who aren't necessarily expert FPS players (like me).

My PSN is TheFeig and my XBLA is Feig.
Back to top Go down
http://v2.metalreviews.com

PostSubject: Hello all   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:47 am

Hello all I'm new at this and work alot but love to play. I have a ps3 and going to get a 360. I have W@W, COD4, BFBC, Res 1 & 2, and End War I have a mic and I would like to join a clan to have a better gaming xperiance. Hope I can b on when all u can. If u r making a plan to play please send me an email heath870@yahoo.com so i can get it on my phone while I'm workn. I have some family and friends who play If we have space. I cant wait to play Killzone 2 but will b out of town the weekend it comes out. mater1976 is my PSN ID. Y doesnt anyone play W@W?

good gaming and hope to meet all soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:38 pm

I am here for Killzone 2.
Got experience well three months of Beta experience which I feel will help.
Always classed myself as a good team member, who will quite happy die if it meant the team won.
I play for the win not the glory.

PSN: CrazedHobbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 pm

phoneman78 wishes to join the clan! i have a ps3 mic and i play sports and 1st person shooter, i work days but have time to play in the evening.
\
Back to top Go down
Lusitanian

Lusitanian

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Heyyy!, whatup man, i like your idea for the clan, keep it close knit and fun is a good idea, im up for it!, i have a mic and meet all requirements.....and ill always be on KZ2 or any other game you want me too....sooo yea, add me on PS3 PSN: Lusitanian and i guess ill see ya on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Hi all!

Just bought PS3 and will be buying KZ2, and during my search for a clan, I did stumble upon INSTAGIB, and I have to say that I really like the idea behind it...play with peeps you know and care about.
I am team oriented player, win is more important to me than my personal, ego-boosting Rambo-Commando-OneManArmy shit...

Do not own headset yet, but will purchase it as soon as possible...
(I do own 25 slot vent server, so if we need other means of communication, we can chat it up there).

I'm coming off of PC platform, so my skills with pad are, well...not so good (yet Smile)...If that doesn't bother you then I'll be more than happy to call myself INSTAGIB member.

MY PSN ID: EatItRaw (ViciousDelicious was taken...bastards Sad ).

If you would like more info about me, don't hesitate to ask.

Rafal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 pm

can i get an invite psn name is solvanuis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 am

I gotta be honest, I don't really know how my friends are sending me invites over PSN. Around a week or so before killzone 2 came out I started having my RL friends adding me. So, I really don't know anything about how it works. However I will post here so everybody will add me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 pm

I am willing to join. as of now i cant play to much Kz2 until I get my own PS3 but I can play PS3: COD4 and 5, and warhawk, and on the 360:Gears2 halo 3.

My PSN and XBLA is SteveBIRK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:14 pm

hey im zetsuie i just joined the killzone clan uh so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Saw your post on the KZ forums. I am interested in joining. PSN/XBL is FeralAsspigeon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 am

I'm here to murder some ninja's and to join the ihatederekreed clan. PSN id: jbmann
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 pm

hi im mat. i just joined the clan and cris told me to post it here. i am friends wit vicious and the other new member thisisyitch. im ready to kick ass.

btw nice forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris_vicious

chris_vicious

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am

Mat is my boy from back home. I think he will add a lot to the team. Add him, he usually stays on till like 7am on his friggin 42"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ieffinloveyou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!   MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!
Page 1 of 1