INSTAGIB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home forum for gaming clan INSTAGIB

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» PS4 / Vita
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» leaving GIB
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am by xP1GxB3N1Sx

» movie trailer
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 am by Lusitanian

» MEMBER LIST! POST HERE TO JOIN!
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am by chris_vicious

» Logos & Sigs.
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm by Guest

» Dropping like flies.
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm by chris_vicious

» Get to know a clan member!
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm by Guest

» If you are interested in an Officer role for the clan... please read.
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm by Lusitanian

» YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED IF...........
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm by Guest

Poll
What day do you want for Tourneys/Matches? Top two win.
sunday
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap30%ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
monday
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap7%ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
tuesday
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap14%ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
wednesday
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap12%ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
thursday
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap12%ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
friday
 12% [ 5 ]
saturday
ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_lcap14%ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is iG*BitchBlaster

Our users have posted a total of 1747 messages in 204 subjects

ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ihatederekreed
Admin
ihatederekreed

ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!   ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:51 pm

So as our numbers grow, it will (already kind of is) start to get more complicated with keeping my friendslist updated. I have added everybody that is currently a member ( i believe), but from here on out if i miss somebody ... well... this thread is to make sure it doesnt happen.

I will be sending out invites for the CLAN on KZ2 as soon as i have the clan registered. IF YOU ARE NOT ON MY LIST AT THAT TIME YOU WILL NOT GET AN INVITE RIGHT AWAY! To make sure this does not happen, as soon as you join the clan and register here... you should turn on your PS3s and 360s and make sure you send me a friend invite / request.

This will also keep you informed when one of us sends out mass invites or messages via psn or live.

Please please please make sure you are SENDING ME A REQUEST! ... send one to everybody else too while your at it... but as i will be making the first invites... make sure you have me added..

Thanks.

D.
Back to top Go down
https://instagib.forumotion.com

ADD ME TO YOUR PSN AND XBLA!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INSTAGIB :: CLAN INFO-
Jump to: